Saturday, December 14, 2013

Change Spirals

After running the Provo City Marathon in May I all, but fell off of training. I kept going minimally until the Hobbler Half in July where it took me roughly 3.5 hours to finish. After that I slipped into a severe depression.
Between being unemployed and not having anymore races scheduled for the year, I had nothing to keep me going and I just spiraled for, well, if I'm being honest...I'm still in the spiral. I am having a really bad time right now, but I am NOT giving up!!!
I am trying to dig myself out by trying to raise money to do the Chicago Marathon next fall, but it's difficult to commit to it 100% without having at least enough money for registration and airfare. It's hard to make plans when your lucky if you make $100 a month!
To aid in the fund raising I have started a Go Fund Me Campaign! In order for my mom and me to go to Chicago for a week and me to run a race I need to raise $4000-5000! That will cover airfare, registration, motel and food!
If anyone can help me out, I would truly appreciate it! Visit my GoFundMe page to donate!
Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment